Saturday, June 27, 2009

Coping With Something I Really Wished For

 

Ever since I really wanted to be part of a team, with cool and brilliant team mates of course, because you know for almost a year I was on my own. And now, I am very fortunate to be part of my fourth development project in the company.

 

 

MOSS 2007, WSS 3.0, CAML, AJAX, VS2008, C#.Net, Ent Lib 4.1, STSDev 1.3b and two very talented colleagues, what else could I ask for? However, working with this is giving me an extra mile of exhaustion than I originally anticipated.

 

 

Next time, I should be careful with what I wish for.

 

 

MJ’s Death

 

 

What a coincidence that Warren, Zeny, Gems and I were bullying Michael Jackson last Thursday night during our dinner break and then he suddenly died the next day. I was really in shocked when I heard it from the news channel, not because MJ was really dead but with the fact that we were talking about him out of nowhere last night and really bullied him.

 

 

We would better talk about our enemies during our dinner break. :D

Oops, that’s bad and evil! Sorry. Actually, it was Warren’s idea.

 

 

 

Bananasplit

 

 

I enjoy Sabado midnights watching Bananasplit, a gag show created by Bobot Mortiz, and casted with funny celebrities. I can’t wait to see NNNN segment with Crissy and Boy, and the one with Zanjoe as the ‘hunk’, John Pratts as the ‘cool dude’ and Jayson Gainza as the ‘bading’. :D

 

 

 Happy weekend!

 

 

3 comments: