Thursday, November 25, 2010

NEWBEEn!



At times, I could be the most boring person who could stay at home 24x7 for as long as food, cable TV and internet are available. I am a self-confessed couch potato! Ate will praise me for admitting this. Hahaha. But nothing will ever replace weekend gimmicks especially when the destination is something for a newbie like me!

Laguna
First on my list is Chevy Laguna, technically located in Carmona. I was basically new to this place because Carmona is totally out of my way. We had to commute for an hour because Cruzee was still an imaginary companion ^_^ at that time. At the showroom, I really felt like a millionaire surrounded with shiny cars together with the sales executive smiling with his shiny white teeth! *ting* Hahaha. He was able to drive the Cruze along the express way and left the sales executive crying later on. Sa Chevy Alabang sya kumuha. Bad talaga  >:D

California Berry
Frozen Yoghurt is our new Quickly! ^_^ Although Quickly will always have a place in our hearts.

Caleruega, (Batulao, Batangas)
“For the longest time we were spending our time at Charles Huang during our retreats and recollection, Caleruega is just a fence away!”, he said. I never thought this small paradise is hidden on the top of Batulao, Batangas. He asked me to drive Cruzee and I did with caution, hindi ko kasi dala ang lisensya ko! But he still trusted me more that I trust myself. Hahaha! Palpak lang sa pag atras.We spend the time taking shots for Cruzee capturing the long green plains of Batangas at the background.

Alabang Town Center
I will no longer be a stranger in this center. LOL. Hahaha!

Motorama Car Show
This is very first car show I have ever been into. Complete with photo sessions with transformers mascots, I also got a free badge! And I got to see the famous yellow Camaro, Bumblebee!

Sonia’s Garden
The most perfect time to go to Sonia’s Garden is definitely at night, like what we did. The place is perfectly romantic I would say - the dim chandeliers, the table setting, the instrumental background music, the cold breeze and you know, guests were mostly couples. Just don’t forget to empty your stomach when planning to try their buffet dinner or else you will end up just staring at the freshly prepared food in front of you while your stomach is already giving up. Hahaha. Nakakabusog, pero healthy naman. I love the bread with lots of dips and toppings! - especially the basil with garlic! That could replace my lugaw-tokwa combi. Scary lang yung fog, it came quite suddenly without a warning and was getting thicker which caused severe minimal visibility along the vicinity of Tagaytay City. But the rest were such a lovely experience!

Opt for a Test Drive
“We’re open Sundays”. We went to Dasma and a banner at the front tells otherwise. Then we went to Alabang branch and the most exciting part was to test drive Honda Civic 2.0 while I was the one behind the wheels! Seatbelt pleeeaaaase!!! I ended up loving  a car with an automatic transmission.

A.Venue Hotel Suites Granvia Cafe
At last, I was able to experience A-lister A.Venue located along Makati Ave. Nothing beats a free dinner!!!



I see new things as a breath of a fresh air. Nothing more, nothing less. ^_^



2 comments:

  1. Naks naman! Going to new places is really fun and exciting lalo na when shared with someone special...=p

    ReplyDelete