Monday, September 5, 2011

Paris at Pares

 

I really have to share this with you because you know how I love food and how it makes my day satisfied with what I eat! Now here’s a story that I hope will make yours ^_^v

It was one of our miryenda breaks at the office about three weeks ago – the normal one. Zeny and I started to chat where to eat.

 

“Paris”, she wrote.

I replied, ”Okie, I’ll tell the boys :-).”

 

A few days before it, we have been talking about this sidewalk carinderia beside Metrobank Plaza across our building. It has been a blockbuster among the nearby offices according to them. Mostly, guys buy there. This push cart sells the famous “Pares” – a heavenly tender meat with sauce as the boys were describing it. Well, I haven’t tried any Pares in my entire life.

To continue with my story, I immediately approached Warren and Dave and told them…

 

Me: “Miryenda na! Sa Pares daw tayo sabi ni Zeny…”

Warren (hmmm, :-/ confused): “Sigurado kayo?”

Me: “Oo, sabi ni Zeny eh…”

Warren to Dave: “Tara!”

Warren to Me: “Isama mo si Mike!”

 

 Then I went back to my seat and asked Zeny again on the chat…

 

Me: “Are you sure sa Pares?”

Zeny: “Meeyeow, hinde… sa Paris!”

 

Hahahaha! I misinterpreted Paris to Pares. Paris is an authentic French restaurant along Makati Ave which far far far comparable with the Pares cart I previously had in mind. Hahahaha! I told Shiela about it and we were really laughing our hearts out!!!

We met at the elevator and I told them everything about the mix up. Hahaha. Tawanan kami nang tawanan. Warren and the rest of the boys went to ParEs, then Zeny and I ended up to ParIs!!! ;-D



The place is pretty small but nice. As I went inside, I smelled something good – the aroma of France indeed! When I looked around, most guests were foreigners. We even saw the restaurant owner giving instructions to the staffs. I had pizza and fresh grape juice. Zeny ordered hot choco and nuttella crepe. We shared to each other our food. Yummy!!!!




Then we invited Shiela and John to come with us after a week. :-) As usual, we were surrounded with French and Americans. We even saw the PBB Teen Edition Big winner. I forgot his name. ^_^v I’d definitely be back there soon.

Happy eating!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment