Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Thoughts


 

ChaTime Philippines

We have visited two branches so far, in Landmark and the other one in MOA. There are always lines on their stores, because people are willing to wait for their teas! Try it and I know you’ll love it! Don’t forget to ask for their loyalty card coz you might need it for you next rounds! ;-)

 

Secret Garden

We had another special dinner at Sonya’s Garden for the second time. This ‘worst-kept-secret’ garden never fails to bring out the romantic mood in us. During our first time, most guests were couples but this time – big families! But in spite of, um, happy noise from the other tables, we find our perfect spot just near the kitchen – with easy access on refills and requests. ^_^v


After a funny movie, Johnny English, from Rowan Atkinson at SM DasmariƱas, we arrived at Tagaytay just the perfect time when all the lights at restaurant are sparkling on. For two hours, we really enjoyed the food, the ambiance, the sound, and the mushy talks. Love, love, love.

 

Ideal Weight

Did you know that I am 4 pounds away from my ideal weight??? Hell YEAH!!!! But I still need more workouts to spread the fats on their perfect places. 0_o

 

Bora Hindi Natuloy

My close friends knew that I was having the vacation of my life in the islands of Kalibo and Boracay! I planned it for more than two months. Everything from the plane tickets, accommodations, budget and even the itinerary were planned by yours truly. But but but… I had to make way for my Brazil trip. :-/

I realized that fate is still getting aligned with my rule that “Pupunta lang ako sa Boracay kapag may ka holding hands na ako.” Hahaha!  I said it to myself for about two years ago… Well, I still yet to grant it to myself in the future…

 

Joseph Birthday

Oh how we really love to sing! For Josephs birthday this year, we ended up at Center Stage in Makati City to belt our favorites songs after our dinner at Sinangag Express (SEx). Belated happy birthday, Joseph, even though our Boracay party didn’t happen, we still have a lifetime to plan for it ;-)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment