Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Year Starter

November, December 2011

Nothing looks worst than looking at a blog site where the last entry is a month ago – how about this… mine is empty since October 2011! That is a blogger’s ‘major major’ offense. Hahaha! Well, to give justice to my site, here is my pambawi.

I ended my last entry with my right foot swelling from a badminton injury. Today, my foot is better although sometimes it still hurts a bit especially when I try to run fast or when I go shopping for hours at the mall. What an awful way to leave my readers, sorry.

My November was never been better. I was enjoying juggling between work and my heart during that time. It was amazing to know every hard work always has a wonderful reward. December was even more fantastic. Now let me share with you the most memorable places I have been and experiences I had since I wrote my last entry…

 

Feel-Good Lunches, Dinners and Teas

It has been good for us to spend time during lunch or dinner because aside from enjoying the food we both love, it gives us time to talk about ourselves, share good things or bad things, gossip over something, or just even make kulitan with each other.

If I would be writing down the restaurants we have been and spent with, it would be down to 50 plus. My stomachs are full and our hearts as well.


 


Seaside Family Lunch

Unfortunately, we had a bad experience at one of the Seaside “paluto” restaurants, the one beside Claire Dela Fuente’s in Macapagal Boulevard. Sorry I forgot the name. The high prices are no brainer but please make their services better! We bought crabs, prawns and fishes which Tatay loves very much. The saddest part was inside this restaurant. There are a lot of flies flying around, there are noisy kids at the table next to ours, the floor was flooding with water from defective air-conditioner box and the cooked food did not taste good!


Tatay was so disappointed that every time he hears me saying I would like to take them to Seaside, he would say NO right away…kahit sa MOA yung tinutukoy ko. Sad.

But on his birthday this year, I will take him to some boodle fight restaurant along MOA seaside!

 

Western Luzon Trip

By December, we had our full 3-day road trip in the western part of Luzon. The full story goes here (http://meeyeow.multiply.com/journal/item/361/Western_Luzon_Road_Trip_Cavite-Pangasinan-Zambales-Bataan-Pampanga-Cavite_Series_Part_1_of_3)…

 

Aguinaldo Shrine Charity Fashion Show

I was invited by Sir Angelo Aguinaldo, the Aguilnado Shrine Curator and also a good friend from La Salle, to join a charity event entitled:”Pula, Puti, Bughaw”. It was a fashion show having the collection of Adrian Rios at the Aguinaldo Shrine. I was with Khen & Joseph and bumped into my old officemates at La Salle.




No comments:

Post a Comment