Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yay! Bagyo!

I didn’t get a proper sleep last night because of Frank. Walang kuryenteeeeeee! Pambihira. The trees were banging on our roof. Daddy Demz and I was awake from 4am until 6am… nakikiramdam, baka bigla na lang umangat ang bubong namin!

 

I texted Megs, and she was also awake! And the funny thing was she’s more concerned about her SmartBro antenna. Hahahaha! Nakasurvive ba?

 

I think typhoon Frank was the last I can remember na kinabahan ako ng ganito habang bumabagyo. I was not here during Milenyo period, I was in Oxford. That was totally destructive. Our garage was destroyed, bumagsak sya. Blessing in disguised that my brother’s car was not parked there.

 

So the signal No.3 passed, but the sky was still dark and the rain isn’t stopping until now. When I looked outside a lot of tree branches were scattered on the ground. Nanghihinayang si Daddy Demz sa mga tanim nya na sitaw at okra. It is Sunday so I went to church. Oh my God! BAHAaaaaaa! The rain wasn’t stopping, high tide pa.

 

Then I came home from church, Weeeeeee, may kuryente na!

 

I’ll cook champurado or arrozcaldo (pinag iisipan ko pa kung ano) after this entry… I’m missin’ ‘d good ol’ dayz… :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment