Friday, March 20, 2009

Road To 55

 

Eighteen pounds to go and I will reach my goal. Others may not agree with me when I say gaining extra pounds is not very easy as it seems. I have to take more calories than what my body can burn. For me, gaining weight is just as difficult as losing weight. It’s very magastos and it takes a lot of dedication. I am lucky I still have office buddies who love to eat. Most of the time when my boss would see me eating on my table, he would tease me, ‘Are you stressed again?’ while looking on what’s I am eating.

 

I don't really give myself a deadline on this. Ayoko naman madaliin ang sarili ko. When I started weighing over 55 kgs (121 lbs) in the early quarter of 2006, I was happy about it because no one would call me ‘payatot’ and I won't have to wear short inside my 27” pants borrowed from my sister like what I was doing when I was still skinny. hahahaha. That was 5 years in the making, from 24 kgs (52.8 lbs) in first year college to 55 kgs (121 lbs) after 5 years. I started wearing slacks and blouses with large sizes. But later, I began thinking of cutting my food intake because I felt I was slowly getting bigger and bigger. Yay! Nag-iba na ang ihip ng hangin. There were times when I joined jogging sessions at the oval with Raed and my other teammates and badminton sometimes. I also started eating small amount of food and skipping meals. My current work requires me to work off hours. Bad thing, hyperacidity hit my stomach at lagi akong nagkakasakit. :(

 

 

Ngayon payat na ulit ako. I can wear clothes from my college years and yet they still fit. Nakatago muna sa aparador yung mga medium – large. Hehehe. And soon, maisusuot ko ulit sila! Yehey!

 

 

Minsan iniisip ko, ano ba talaga ang gusto ko: mataba o payat? Siguro parang nag eenjoy lang ako na may goal ako. Pag mataba na ako, magpapapayat ulit ako. Wala lang, pang patay lang ng oras. Hahahaha!

 

 

Adik! (as Gems would say)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment