Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Itchy Writing Fingers

 

The Inner Child In Me

Thursday morning, JellyPotPot and I were shouting and laughing our heads off while playing the endmost part of the Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters in my PSP; this was our second round playing the entire game by the way. I think having only one UMD game disc has its advantages; we discovered a lot of weapons and more leveling ups. We had fun playing and laughing when we had to repeat that very last challenge over and over again, waiting each of our turn on that final battle against Otto! Well, I did the last successful try. Now, we are on our third round to start the game all over again and still aiming to purchase the most expensive weapon so far, the Ryno, for 9,999,000 bolts.

 

Swimming Lessons

I had to call Island Cove in Kawit to check out their swimming lesson this summer for my two girls. I really had a hard time searching their Cavite line number in the internet while on their website they only have their Manila lines there. So I checked the yellow pages. After several tries on the numbers listed, I finally reached the operator who directed me to Oceana line. I was told that the second batch will start on the 14th of April up to 23rd. The 10-day swimming lesson costs P3,000.00 for 6-year old Jaja and P2,800.00 for 11-year old JellyPotPot. I was really expecting around P1,500.00 each and so I was very surprised. Does anyone know available swimming lesson this summer within Bacoor, Cavite area?

 

Rainy Days on Summer

The weather is so strange the past years. It has been raining for three days now in the middle of the summer season. Is this the effect of the global climate change? It scares me a bit. I remember when I was still young (naks), I am still young though, I could differentiate the rainy from sunny season very well, which the Philippines has. My childhood best friend and cousin, Abby, and I would have our usual afternoon ‘ligo sa ulan’ outside during the rainy season. In school, we had our ‘kapote’ days. But now, there is no more rainy or sunny season. Even Zeny is very upset that their Caramoan trip this weekend would be spoiled by these rainy days in summer.

 

Inviting Invitations

I had a little chat with Raed earlier today and she asked me if I want to join ITC summer outing in San Juan, Batangas. Raed, thanks for the invitation! :) According to her, she’s one of the organizers together with Tech Boys. I remember when I used to be one of the organizers in ITC outing every summer and it was really fun especially our first Puerto Galera adventure in 2002. Oh, I can only describe it as the ‘best’ days of ITC. Everyone is young and enthusiastic! It was all about F-U-N.

 

Another one is the Sagada trip this December with Raed’s church mates and some of our ITC buddies. We were teasing each other that we should get a boyfriend by then so we could have someone to hug during the trip. Hehehe. According to her ‘Masarap may kayakap pag malamig’. She also said she’ll bring a pillow with her. Hehehe. I’ll bring one for me too!

 

On May 9, four days away from my birthday, is Ate Jhoys and Voltaire’s wedding ceremony at Fernbrook in Daang Hari. Surely, Ate Jhoys will be the star of this special occasion. Best wishes! I just hope someone could give me a ride going to Fernbrook. :(

 

Bread and Pasta: My New Comfort Foods

Whenever I feel hungry, bread and pasta would always come first on my mind. Bread is a very good source of protein. Wheat breads are good sources of fibers too. Pasta and bread ease the acidity of my stomach, they always do. I love the sandwiches from Country Style, white pizza ~ spaghetti with met sauce ~ garlic bread combination in Sbarro, Joey Pepperoni puttanesca pasta and Pizza hut (me and JelllPotPot’s all-time favorite).

 

 

5 comments:

  1. can I join in the swimming lesson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. elo chiri, i know someone from oceana, maybe we can ask discount for the two kids =) i will try to get in touch with her =) si ms. mercy manager ng oceana where we usually get our free tickets =) i just need to know if she still works there =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup bukas ako tatawag kasi till 5pm lang yun sa office =)

    ReplyDelete