Monday, April 13, 2009

This Year’s First Long Weekend is Over

 

The next will be on May 1.

 

As usual, it’s Monday, time to go back to work for me. It’s a UK holiday so most of our UK developers and support teams are still on vacation for a day. We are only few here in the 5th floor. And since this week is the final week of filing ITR, I need to file my 2316 until April15th. Yay!

 

I had a peaceful 4-day vacation with my family, or I should say…holy hehehe…no outing, no swimming. CoolJo has burns on his arms, he had an accident over a boiling water last week. We decided to postpone any swimming activities until early May, which adds up to our excitement because it is the birthday month for NanayRose(1st), me(13th) and Jaja(15th). So our family just stayed at home from Wed-Sat and then visited two kiddie parties last Sunday.

 

SisDoll: “Magli-leave ka ba sa birthday mo?”

Meeyeow: “Hindi ko pa alam, pinag iisipan ko pa.”

SisDoll: “Sa birthday na lang ni Jaja, tapos magpalaro ka sa mga bata sa labas.”

Meeyeow: “Sige, pag iisipan ko.”

 

 

Three Celebrations

 

My sister decided to make Jaja’s 7th birthday party with her friends as simple as possible. Of course, thinking about budget-wise fun activities, we end up planning for hampas palayok, agaw-bitin type party with simple miryenda. :D Kuya and Ate promised to give us budget for our birthday celebrations :D Yey!

 

We also plan to go to Splash Island in Laguna and try the Kanin Club (highly recommended by Zeny).

 

Saturday with Bargels

 

SisDoll’s in-laws spent the whole Saturday at our place. We had to wake up early as 6:30am to go to the Binakayan market and prepare the food before lunch time. Ate cooked Kare-Kare (my request), Adobong Tahong, and Maja Blanco. I prepared Stuffed Bangus. In-laws brought marinade chicken for our ihaw-ihaw, fruits and they cooked sopas later that afternoon (that’s the yummiest sopas I have ever tasted in my life).

 

 

 

 

7th Birthdays

 

Sunday –- we went to two birthday parties – one in Imus and the other one is in Bacoor, both of the celebrants turned seven. We were home at six and took some shots outside.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment