Monday, August 16, 2010

Ate’s Birthday

Celebrating birthdays are very important in our family. Gimmicks like waking up as early as 12:00 midnight to make the celebrant blow the candle cakes or something like that to surprise each of us are so much total joy.

 

 

This time, it is Ate Doll’s turn to be surprised and given a special treat! She just turned 42 yesterday.

 

I cooked my favorite Italian Spaghetti (ha ha ha, yes MY favorite! :-D) and guests loved it too. We had to  keep a bowl of the sauce for breakfast kasi ang bilis nyang naubos ^_^v I also love love love the kids mosaic for their mom. Pero mas maganda pa din yung banner ko last May :-P hehehe

"Ate, thanks for standing up as our Mom and for keeping the family together especially when rough times come. Take care of yourself always. I hope we made you happier yesterday! I love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment