Monday, August 16, 2010

I Am Keeping My Fingers and Eyes Crossed

 

I am working on an earlier shift again so I have a lot of time to keep up with my diary this week. Very good! Writing here is one of the many things that keep me happier – stress reliever! My shift is going to end soon and oh my god! – I had to go to LTO pala!

 

 

This is it! I just concluded the envisioning stage of my plans by starting the next step in learning how to drive! I am already enrolled in A1 Driving School for 7 hours of classroom and field classes for P4,500.00. My student license is already expired since last year so I have to get a new one. A new one means undergoing long lines and boredom on waiting at LTO. I plan to get it in Imus. I’ll blog over my experience next time.

 

 

Three days since I started reading this book and I am learning a lot. I am just a bit scared about the REAL thing! Hahaha!

 

I hope everything will go smoothly all the way – am keeping my fingers and eyes crossed!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment