Sunday, January 9, 2011

A 2010 Year-Ender


In our company’s Newsletter last September 2010, I was asked to write something about what I really wanted to accomplish before the year 2010 ends. Here's my answer:

 

What do you want to complete in the last quarter of 2010?

 

Upon reading the question, the first thing that popped in my mind was to challenge myself to be able to complete the last quarter of this year with no tardiness and unplanned leaves at work. But there is something more important that I want to achieve this year and that is to buy a car. I have been saving money for half a year now, enrolled in a driving class and got my driver's license, too! So these are the things tops my to-do list this year.

 

… And just before the year ends, I got a hold on the things I have been asking for all these years, actually everything :-) I really DID it!

Here's white when I first saw him while we picked him up at Honda Alabang.
... then we went straight to Tagaytay! ^_^v

 

The lazy cat is greeting you a…

Happy new year everyone! ^_^v



No comments:

Post a Comment