Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Busy New Year Starter



Jan 1. Let me rewind to you the first half of my January 2011 by starting off with our New Year celebration! It was a simple yet special January 1 for us at home because we are still happy and healthy together like we always pray for. Dith and Kuya had overseas calls earlier that day to avoid the phone line clogs by night. It was a shabu-shabu dinner for us, inspired by one of our dinners during our family reunion last year – yummy! The day before, that was the first time I drove White all the way to SM and parked! Hehehe.

Parking is … driving me crazy!!!

I also bought Tequilla, first time for our own consumption. I used to buy this spirit as gift! As expected, I only had 5 small shots; just an itsy bitsy tiny sip for Ate Doll and Ninang Nina and the rest went straight to Kuya Joel’s throat until the next day. Hahaha!

Jan 3. Until now, I am still excited about having my first car. Trust me it is way more than having a new laptop! On the first week, it was funny that I got obsessed with car-wash! Hahahaha. I got White washed twice in just a week!

Jan 4-7. I also got a one week of driving practice from home to work and from work to home, accompanied by Diko Ermie. It was fun. I got to learn a lot of stuffs. But I still suck in overtaking, hanging and parking! Grrrrr. I need more and more practice. That is why Tatay did not allow me to use the car alone this week going to Makati.

Jan 8. At the first weekend, we enrolled White at Big Bert’s Professional Detailers in Ortigas for their OptiGuard paint protective maintenance program for a year. Too bad Marc mistakenly caught of beating red lights just a block away from Home Depot! P200.00 straight to someone’s pocket! Then we went to Megamall after for a bunch of cleaning stuffs. We also got lost in C5 while almost running of gas and work waiting for me at home! Hahahaha.

Jan 13. I also got my non-pro driver’s license at last! … With the help of Kuya Peter and a lesson of Karma, big time! Hahhaha!

Jan 14. I did my very first hands on car wash for White – followed carefully the instructions from Big Bert’s! I had Ailyn as my assistant. Tire black na lang kulang sa cleaning stuffs collection ko. Had dinner with Marc at Sultan Mediterranean Cafe a.k.a Sinbad and caught the waitress puting extra amount on my bill! Duh!? Hindi mo kami maloloko. Prices are cheaper compare before, ranging from P160-P400. Food is less tastier than before.

Jan 15. After a week, we went to Honda again for the installation of the backing sensor. Sucked again in parking at Alabang, watched entertaining Tron, got lost again in Festival mall, got Cruzee car washed in the middle of the night, had a blast at Jo&Kristle’s place while videoking and then it rained! Wahahaha. Carwash goodbye. We were supposed to go to Buon Giorno but time did not permit.

Jan 17. I caught Putol peeing at White’s tire!!!!! Grrrrrrr. I had to seriously talked to him (i hope he understood!)

Jan 18.  I had hilarious chats with Ate Lanie, Ate Rina, Tinay and Sheh! I was really laughing my heart out! and later that day I had car care session with Warren.

Jan 19. I practiced parallel parking again at home. Bagsak daw sabi ng Tatay. I have been pigging out with food this week O_O. Worked to the extreme and planned crazy stuff like Skydiving in Clark, Pamapanga on December 2011.

These were my busy weeks! ^_^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment