Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Out with Bargels At Shakeys



It’s another family eat out since we went to the dentist and getting hungry is not an option! ^_^v I understand Maynilad when they say “Dadaloy ang Gihnawa”. Fine, paki-bilis-bilisan nyo lang please. The traffic is so heavy. Shakey’s Las PiƱas in front of Perpetual Help Collage was the place. What I love about his place is that it has an archade inside!

Our favorite! I popped P100.00 from my wallet and *booom* – coins for us!!!! While waiting, we hit Daytona racing and the not-so-friendly game, the “claw crane”. Honestly, I hate it sooo much but the kids love it. Hindi pa ako nakakakuha doon ng stuff toys ever!!! But Daytona is a classic one. :-)

 


As soon as we emptied our coin pocket, the food was ready for serving. Hmmmm, ambango ng chicken at spaghetti!



They have new addition to their menu - Frozen Yoghurt! in fairness, ang dami ng servings nila. A big sunday glass for onlt P115.00!


No comments:

Post a Comment