Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Learn From the Scratch


The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. Naaalalamo pa ba yung mga peklat mo bago ka pa natutong bike? Eh yung galos sa tuhod at sa siko mo dahil sa kaka-master ng agawang-bahay? Ako oo!

I learned how to ride a bike when I was in grade two, all by myself by the way – using Tatay’s bike under his nose. Hehehe. Mas patakas, mas masaya! The thrill of learning how to ride on a bike has never been easier. I was taking it to the basketball court and spend the whole afternoon watching myself falling and getting up again steering and balancing the two wheels.

Now that I have White, the experience is never different to completely learn the tricks of driving. I already made four scratches so far – both side mirrors (twice on the right) and one at the bumper. I think I wouldn’t be more careful now in taking my turns if not from those scratches.

And it is my turn to reward White. Those scratches are sooo much eyesores to me. For P700.00, everything disappeared like almost a brand new!




No comments:

Post a Comment