Saturday, July 5, 2008

How Cool Is This? Ha Ha

This sign hangs outside our gate, Jelly made it for our cool business. I and my nieces are selling ice candy since tuesday. :D . My inner child is really shouting for some excitement. At first, it’s nice to see the same kids buying our chocolate ice candy everyday. Ha-ha-ha!

Yes, the same kids! I can count them with my fingers. SisDoll even told us, “Lagot kayo sa mga nanay nyan.”

 

Hehehe. @_^ Patay! My ice candy really tastes great, I am telling you. But of course, my social responsibility to those kids that spending too much for my mouth watering ice candy… nakakakunsensya talaga. So I asked one kid, “Saan mo nakuha yung pambili mo?”. The kid said, “Sa baon ko.” Hala! Hehehe.

 

When I was a kid, I was also a regular buyer of Aling Susan’s ice candy. She used to make orange and grapes flavors. Ice candy was P0.50 then.

 

I made chocolate and melon flavors. It’s funny that my nieces are quite very serious about business thing; they are even suggesting that we make special flavors like buko and avocado! Well, kids know what they really want. The news has spread the neighborhood and even moms and dads are buying. ^_^

 

Based from our last inventory, the 52 ice candies are down to 11 in three days.

 

It’s fun! I hope KarlaJ is here with us. This is totally a cool bonding with my nieces.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment