Friday, July 18, 2008

Life in the City

I had a very stressful week and probably also next week. I really thank God because it is Friday. Tomorrow I need to do a lot of stuffs: clean my room, go to the grocery, visit NanayRose and take a good rest because next week will be a tough week for me in the office, adding the bad weather during at night, hay…… and the rising transport fares and basic commodities!. If only time is unlimited for my project but I guess that will bea challenge no more. :D

 

Well, this is my new life in the city. It has been 5 months! It is rough but I really need this job financially and I guess a whole lot learning experience for me. :) You know I am really satisfied because I still got 8-9 hours of sleep! Knork! knork!

 

According to my colleagues, Mama Mia and The Dark Knight are good movies to see. Maybe I’ll watch it this weekend… :D

 

 

I just got the news that my Sister-in-Law, Piws, got into a car accident last night. Batotoy told us that she's alright now, she just need to have some check up and take plenty of rest. My brother even gave a joke that he's more concerned on the car damages.... they just bought it recently. My brother's family is living in Canada for 5 years now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment