Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday Is Sinigang Day

We were already up at around 4:30 this morning to go to church. We attended the first service and not the usual 9:30am schedule because CoolJo was on a night shift last Saturday. Since Sunday is a Church Day and also a Sinigang Day, I cooked Sinigang na Baka for our lunch. It has been a tradition at our home to cook Sinigang during Sundays. :D .. name it, Sinigang na Baboy, Sinigang na Baka, Sinigang na Hipon, Sinigang na Tanigue, Sinigang sa Bayabas, Sinigang sa Miso, Sinigang sa Kamias, Sinampalukang Manok at kung ano-ano pwedeng gawing Sinigang! Haha.

 

 

Earlier this morning, DaddyDemz picked the Banana Bud/Blossom (puso ng saging) from our neighbor’s banana tree. Nakalawit kasi sa bakod namin… I guess it is legal in the Philippine Law. :D So yung bunga ng Puno ng Saging eh nasa property na namin. Pero nagpaalam naman si DaddyDemz. Gusto nya daw ng Kilawin for tonight. He also harvested some of his Pechay, Okra and Talong. Maghilig sya magtanim. The rest of the ingredients for our SInigang were bought from the grocery. We change from Knorr to Maggi Sinigang Mix (fruity ang asim talaga) So buo na ang Sinigang! I got two thumbs up from DaddyDemz tastebuds ^_^

 

My weekend is ending… but without watching CSI: Las Vegas, New York and Maimi @ AXN!

Next week will be another tiring week at work but exciting. I have another presentation before the week ends. Kaya Mo Yaaaaan!

 

July is already on its 3rd week! Ang bilis!

 

Ang tagal pa ng sweldo.

 

I gained a kilo this week! Yehey! 6-7 more kilos to go.

 

My friend infinity has arrived the other day from London; I guess this is another exciting reunion of Angels.

 

DaddyDemz’s friend has also arrived from Australia yesterday. When we got home from the mall, their barkadas were gathered at our place… may Barkada-Nights-Out daw sila. Ay naku sa beerhouse nanaman ang punta ng mga matatanda.

 

I am thinking about my Canada application. Batotoy is already asking when I am going to submit it.

 

JellyPotpot and I had a great time at the mall yesterday. I gave her a treat for getting five 100%’s out of six Long Exams last quarter. Mana talaga sa Tita.

 

I’ll cook Adobong Pusit tomorrow for my baon.

 

And for my last thought for this day: I just hope some people just mind their own business instead of talking other people’s lives! I think this conveys a very clear message.

No comments:

Post a Comment