Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quality Time

 

I hate the fact that January is almost half. Two weeks from now, Kuya and TwitiPiws will go back to Canada. It would be DaddyDemz and me again at home. Nakakalungkot isipin pala. I’ll surely miss the ‘fiesta everyday’ ambiance. The people I have never seen in decades have been coming to our place and visiting the balikbayans, and of course most of them are just asking for pasalubong. The people I thought never existed anymore in our barangay have showed up. Everything happened the last two weeks will be memories to remember, good ones at least. I just need to enjoy every moment!

 

It is quite sad that my work this period requires me to stay extra hours at the office to work with my current project, I have no choice. Good thing I still manage to cook lunch for them and have time to be with them until noon time before I go to work.

 

My body is at work but my mind is with them. Iniisip ko kung saan-saan nanaman sila nag pupunta nang hindi ako kasama. Para akong sinisilaban sa upuan ko sa office, gusto ko laging umuwi sa bahay at makisaya sa bakasyon nila. T_T

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment