Monday, September 14, 2009

Restarter

I’m back! Hehehe. I really don’t know how to restart. My last decent posts were over a month ago and guess what??? The last few months were the juiciest months of this year for me!

 

I see some friends visiting my blog site once in a while [thank you!] and I am very sure you found no new updates [sorry for that]. I have been very busy with my family, work, friends and myself [and Facebook too]

 

I’ve got so many balikbayans to welcome and take care of last month. I hope they enjoyed my service and their stay at home even though I have to give way sometimes for my work. Unfortunately, we had to cancel some plans because I need to get some sleep after spending more than 12 hours in the office. I am very much looking forward that Kuya and Dith will come home together someday and visit us here.

 

Recently, I also had my longest vacation since 2008! Saraaaaap.

 

Three weeks ago, Warren

made me feel guilty to death when he got mad at me after I made a very silly joke to him. But I think we are okay now :D … a million sorry.

 

 

Putol is getting bigger and bigger.

 

 

Ooops, the milk is already making me sleepy. Before I end this post, I would like to say…

 

 

Sorry to kumareng Flooney, I failed to attend Madie’s birthday last weekend. Babawi ang ninang!

Greetings to my very special pamangkin, Karla! I wish you well and Tita is missing you so much.

Another happy birthday to my kumareng Antuah!

Belated happy birthday to the wife of my buddy, Warren! Jeng, stay beautiful and happy ^_^ Warren loves you so much.

Happy birthday also to my cousin Abby! Hindi pa ako nakakatikim ng blowout mo ever!

To Gilbert and Joff, magpakain ka naman kayo!

To Warren and Ariel, happy happy birthday din. Wag nyo akong kalimutang imbitahan sa party :D

And to the Goddess, Gems! Waaaa, we’re not getting any younger. Hehehe, stay sweet and makulit as you are. ^_^v Sa Amici ba tayo? Or sa Terry’s? O baka naman sa Apartment 1B?

 

 

2 comments: