Sunday, September 20, 2009

Up, Up and Away

 

 

I slept last Saturday night crying after JellyPotpot successfully convinced me to watch Maalaala Mo Kaya episode ‘Bisikleta’. We were both teary-eyed through the entire episode by the way, while looking and then laughing at each other in between. Hehe.

 

 

“Kapag nagmahal ka ng tunay, nagmamahal ka ng hindi nagaantay ng kapalit”

 

Now, here is another drawing from me. Karla reminds me of this piece because she was with me when I made this. Karla this is for you.

 

 

No long weekend for me since I already have work tomorrow... unlike for those who will take a Holiday to observe ‘Eid Al-Fitr’ (the Festival of Fast-Breaking). Happy long weekend!

 

I am very hungry right now and actually wanting a double cheeseburger with lots of ketchup, vegetables, onions and tomatoes... the greasier the better! Bwahaha! :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment