Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Waking Up With Random Thoughts

 

The laundry is not yet done. For more than two months, my sister and I are not anymore hiring tagalaba; instead, we are taking our dirty clothes to the laundry service. We realized that it is cheaper since we are saving water, electricity, detergents and fabric conditioners for only P23.00 per kilogram. However, their machines went on repairs, my laundry is not yet done since yesterday. :/

 

The sun is hiding so early. I woke up unhappy at 9:30am this morning because my neck was aching. I laid on the bed with 3 pillows at my back because just before I go to bed, I ate pork&beans with hot pandesal and got so full… scared that I might get bangungot when I sleep flatly. Hehe. Then I woke up with stiff neck! and noticed that all was gray. Hay, uulan nanaman yata?

 

Putol is okay now. He was sick for three days, I mean he did not like to eat and always lying and sleeping. His eyes was different. Sabi ni tatay, nilalagnat daw at sinisipon, hehe. I think DaddyDemz gave him a spoon of sugar or paracetamol, I wasn’t so sure … anyway, he is okay right now! :D

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment