Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Friendster Blog Memories: April 21st, 2005

Welcome to my Blogs

April 21st, 2005 by cherriechet

I’m taking my rest today….
I mean i’m here at the office but i’m not working. yeah!!! you read it right, ako’y isang dakilang pasaway today and a bad influence to my officemates, hehehe. Chat, e-mail, net surfing and some other stuffs that are  not related to my job description :D (wala kasi ang boss ko).
Speaking of some other stuffs, i am customizing my new cellphone given by *my special someone* + disciminating the news that i have my new number, finding nice ringtones, reorganizing my chikka buddies and doing my blogs, ofcourse.

Hay, ang bilis ng panahon… it is already April 21 and my deadlines are coming. I am running out if time doing my proposals, Waaaaaaaah! (tatamad-tamad kasi) Anyway, i need to take a rest that is why i filed vacation leave for tomorrow.

"..love moves in mysterious ways"
….. fav ko to ngayon :D


1 comment: