Monday, April 18, 2011

Smell of Morning


Since I started working in Makati, it feels so sad  that I cannot wake up in the morning and have breakfast with my folks at home. Aaaaw :'( I’d love to but my eyes are totally shut until 10AM. Sigh… :-( But today is different voz I am on a holiday! Woooot!* ^_^v

Every time I see the silhouette of the tree and smoke from the burning leaves floating through the coming sunlight , it always make me say to my self, "God is so good, life is beautiful."



I have to have this once in a while :-) it always worth it...
Hahaha, here's me at my prettiest :-D



4 comments:

  1. chet, nakapang-tulog ka pa ata ah =) muah miss you =) kelan ka ba punta dito? we didnt get the chance to see each other again bago kami umalis..... punta ka na dito hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaoo,kakagising ko pa la ng nyan. breakfast! :-)) di mo ba napansin yung muta? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe sarap naman =) sarap talaga mag almusal sa labas ng bahay with fresh simoy ng hangin =) di naman halata ang muta hahahaha

    ReplyDelete