Monday, April 18, 2011

The Best Way to Celebrate Earth Hour 2011


What is more exciting to celebrate Earth Hour than having a camping?! Weeeee! We have grilled corns, marshmallows and hotdogs, real camp fire and most importantly – the tent.

“Jaimie, bawal ang manggigising sa gabi tapos mag aayang umuwi ah?!”, I said. And Jaimie immediately beg off :-D Jelly used to the same thing to me when she was little. She would sleep in my room and wake me by 2:00AM asking me to take her back to her house. Duh! Hahahaha. So I really dared to ask Jaimie about that before she drop the bomb in the middle of the night! :-D 

 


Only I and Jelly dared to sleep overnight at the tent. I placed comforter inside, a lot of pillows and wolla – camping at the front yard!  Ang ginaw!!! :-D hahahaha. I only woke up when Jelly tripped off on my tummy when she went out of the tent. Talaga naman!

Overall – it went perfect and got me thinking how we are going to spend earth Hour Next year more exciting than this!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment