Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Weekend With My Families

10:00am, Saturday, I was still on bed when I received text message from Raed asking if I would come to Infinity’s invitiation. I said yes but I got back to bed again :D. I woke up after an hour, Jewel texted me that they were already on their way to SM Bacoor. Waaa, hindi pa ako naliligo!

 

I was a bit late when I got to Infinity’s place in Bay Town. When I saw her house, naimagine ko yung bahay ko :D I would write an entry about it maybe next next month, kapag natapos na talaga sya.

 

The last time I saw my best La Salle buddies was when I had my despedida party. That was so sad. I’ll write about it some other time. We call ourselves as Angels. We even had our own mailing list in La Salle as angels@dasma.dlsu.edu.ph. Haha! Courtesy of our Network Administrator, Flooney. We had there our kulitan messages and exclusive tsismisan conversations. Hayyy, I miss the good old days... when I chose ITC to be my second home and still is. Even though we are separated by distance right now, I can still feel the comfort and happiness I felt before whenever I am with them.

 

 

Only Jewel, Infinity, Gabu(Lone's son), Lone, Polin (Jewel's daughter), Raed and me were present.

 

Our favorite foods were served, prepared by Infinity’s Mom. She already know what are our favorites! She prepared Rellenong Alimasag on Tahong’s Shell, Sinigang na Hipon, Crispy Pata (Jewel’s best friend), Adobong Tahong, and Fried Chicken just for us. Bundat kami pagkatapos. Paguwi namin, may pabaon pa si Daddy.

 

Polin and Gabu are my Inaanaks.

 

Infinity, one of my best buddies! Love ko yan.

 

Here are other pictures from Infinity's camera. Ganda talaga ng bahay ni Infinity sa Baytown

 

Snowbell, Flooney and Prudence weren’t there.  I hope we will see each other next time.

Sunday, after our Church service, we went to SM Bacoor. And daming tao. Nagkayayaan lang kanina. SHopping shopping.

 

We ended up at the grocery. Birthday kasi ni SisDoll sa August 15. We'll celebrate it the next day.

That was my weekend. I am having conversation with Avalanche right now at YM. Kamustahan lang at sumbong to the max. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment