Friday, August 8, 2008

Where Are The Photos Gone?

I want to start this entry by asking, “Where are the photos gone?” I remember Multiply has this advisory that they were going to delete links of the picture with higher resolutions but not the posted picture in the site. It was like this before, when you insert a picture in your blog, it automatically resizes the picture with higher resolution and the picture becomes clickable to allow viewing the actual size. They store it in some place. But now, these zoom-in versions will only be available in 30 days, after that goodbye pictures. I don’t understand why my blogs photos were gone :(

 

“I just want my pictures back!”

 

Anyway, enough of that. It is Friday again!!! Woohoo! For a typical employee like me who works from Monday to Friday, eh naka boundary na ika nga! Here’s another weekend to enjoy. Tomorrow I will be seeing my friends from La Salle. Infinity invited us in her new house in Bacoor and she is also having a welcome party as well because she just came from England few weeks ago. Of course, grocery day will be moved to Sunday.

 

“Ooops, it’s time to work!”

 

I need to finish tons of work today. It makes me feel proud, confident and worthy. AND working alone really requires extra miles of effort in order to achieve the goals. So help me God.

 

Bye for now. Ciao Ciao Ciao!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment