Wednesday, August 13, 2008

KForce Moments

While browsing My Pictures folder in my computer, after I saved some stolen gif’s in the web for my project, I came to notice few pictures I saved there from different KForce Events since February 2008.

 

Here’s my very first picture with my Wraptrac buddies. I should have missed half of my life if I haven’t met these cool guys.

 

 

This is my very first summer outing with Willis Offshore – IT

 

This one was our memorable UNO cards game with SharePoint Team

 

Eto naman, may premonition na ata na malilipat ako ng Team. I was here with the DotNetSupport Team, some Wraptrac Team and some WOL Team.

 

Now here’s the farewell party of our dear Ms. Erienne. She resigned after our summer outing. I hear a lot of good things about her. I feel sorry I didn’t have that chance to know her more. But I still do see here along Ayala. Four time na kaming nagkakasalubungan :D I am happy because 2 out of our 4 encounters, she was the one who greeted me first. I have this attitude na malayo ang tingin kapag naglalakad. At saka hindi ako tumitingin sa mukha ng tao kaya hindi ko agad nakikila yung mga nakakasalubong ko.

 

I enjoy my work and the challenges that I face everyday. :D Kaunting tiis pa, malapit na ang sweldo :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment