Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Driving Me Crazy

I still have no updated news about my previous post.

 

Okay, okay…

 

According to Book Six of the Philippine Labor Code (sorry, I am getting legal assistance on this):

 

Art. 281. Probationary employment. Probationary employment shall not exceed six (6) months from the date the employee started working, unless it is covered by an apprenticeship agreement stipulating a longer period. The services of an employee who has been engaged on a probationary basis may be terminated for a just cause or when he fails to qualify as a regular employee in accordance with reasonable standards made known by the employer to the employee at the time of his engagement. An employee who is allowed to work after a probationary period shall be considered a regular employee.

 

Whew! What a relief!

Today is the BIG day!

Hahaha. I am getting insane about this.

 

 

:: News Flash : August 27, 2006 8:30pm

My boss confirmed that my evaluation is yet to be consolidated by them. ^_^ 

I need to wait until end of this week. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment