Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baclaran Day

Ariel and I were almost late for work this afternoon at 2:57pm! Buti na lang umabot pa. Next week, my schedule will be back to 2pm-11pm.

 

Since I started going home very late, I never had witnessed any crime/violence on the street until this morning on my way home while on a Jasper bus. The driver and conductor happened to have a fight with dispatchers at Coastal Mall. It was a scary moment to see them trying to hit each other. The driver was holding a wrench. Dispatchers were throwing stones, unlucky me I was sitting beside the window. It was not very clear to me what really happened. They only stopped when the other buses behind us were angrily blowing their horns. Thank God no one was badly hurt among passengers.

 

I am worried about DaddyDemz. He was complaining about headaches and dizziness this morning. I realized he was not smoking the past few days and that is definitely a sign that there is something very wrong with him.

 

4 comments:

  1. katakot naman, pa check mo na si daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. alam mo na ang isinagot nya sa akin... 'kaya ko pa. saka na lang.' ikaw musta ka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nag stop lang yon mag smoke kapag may masamang nararamdaman sa katawan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pasaway talaga parang tatay ko waaaaa

    ReplyDelete