Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday With the Angels

Almost teary-eyed, I tried to blow the candle that should signal the start of my post birthday celebration with very special friends. My ‘over-dramatic-to-be’ moment was a taken away from me when my inaanak, Gabu, rushed to my cake and before we knew it, he has blown the candle before I made it. Everyone really laughed.

 

 

I was very pleased to see all of them there, most of them were with their sons and daughters, putting forth more time and effort to make this celebration special for me. Raed wasn’t there but I know she would come if not for her family. And she did her best to make a good alibi for not coming, though.

 

 

 They really made me happy, actually they always do.

 

 

What’s for lunch? Waw! Ginataang tahong, hipon and alimasag, Sinigang na tanigue sa miso, Ate Lanie’s ever famous barbeque, hotdog, talong-okra (fresh from ate Rina’s garden) with bagoong , Itlog na Maalat and kamatis.

What’s for miryenda? Woohoo! Squid balls, kikiam, soft tacos, ice cream, cake, pansit!

 

Thank you thank you thank you!

 

Thanks Antuah and Fhedz… nice Starex!

The best foods, Ate Rina, Marlone, Ate Lanie and Paul… Hep hep the best! Till next month again and bajillion thank you for sharing your homes for this celebration! You inspire me to take good care of my own future home! :)

To the late comers, Ate Malou and Love… it’s better late than not coming at all! Hehe, may pinaparinggan ako. Videoke tayo ulit!

Always present inaanaks, Pauline, Gabu, Madie and Aidan… may utang ang ninang sa inyo!

And to Tinay, Owen, Nanay Omeng and Edna… you completed my guest list! Muah!

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I already said I'm sorry... what more do you want? ay regalo pala hahahahaha.

    shet! alam ko na papaluto ko sa landlady ko hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.
    nagdududa na ako syo at sa landlady mo ah? is there something going on. hahaha.
    hula ko,.....kikiam ipapaluto mo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ang saya naman ng birthday party mo... sarap ng handa nio... inggit ako waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
    anyways i bet you really had a very very happy birthday =) ingats =) miss u =) muah =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, we did!
    pag balik mo dito, party din tyo gaya nito ah :D

    ReplyDelete