Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Planning

 

 

To start the new year right, I am now doing menu planning strictly every weekend from now on. Not that I was not doing it from the past but it was just that I did not quite pay attention to it last year. Too much spoilage on vegetables and meat from the refrigerator because I would usually buy vegetables from the supermarket and then decide what to cook later.. and that was not so good.

 

 

This week, starting tomorrow, here is the list of my planned menu:

 

 

Monday – steamed kangkong, friend tofu and fried bangus

Tuesday – ginataang kalabasa and fried tanigue

Wednesday – beef steak (bistek tagalog) and steamed broccoli

Thursday – buttered garlic shrimp and stir-fry bitsuelas with bagoong

Friday – tinolang manok

Saturday – tortang talong and ensaladang labanos

 

 

I did my groceries this afternoon and the only challenge for me is to get up early tomorrow morning before lunch time. And by the way, another advantage of planning ahead is saving money because I only buy what is needed (kaching nanaman! :)

 

 

Menu planning should be a habit for us who runs household (ako, of two, hahaha! OA).

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment