Sunday, July 24, 2011

On A Do-Nothing Day



My big appetite is back! Thank God.  I feasted two cups of rice from my yesterday’s lunch. It was actually a Friday lunch date with my girl friends – Zeny, Che, Lieo and Shie at Max’s Jupiter. That was a big lunch and a humongous catch up date with them.


Nevertheless, weekend is also the best time for me to take advantage of my hungry stomach. However, while thinking that I went home very late last night, Tatay didn’t wake me up even it was almost noon! Thanks to my cellphone, I didn’t burn my eyes. He took his lunch alone with the leftover Sinigang na Bangus I cooked last Friday.

I didn’t have plans for the day so it was just the TV, the foodie and me. ^_^v

 

I call this “Instant Meryenda” kasi I can cook this in 30 minutes!!! Adik ba? But it never gets old to me: nothing tastes as good as home-cooked food – just like my Arrozcaldo! Belaaaat! Please get used to this. I would never get tired of speaking about my love for lugaw & tokwa. Ayayaaaay! Saraaaap! I could even name my kid "Tokwa"!!!! Hahahaha! On a second thought... wag na lang pala. LOL 


 

Eto, this was last week.

 

Mais, anyone? Libre from Kuya Joel

 

Spanish bread and Coffee over Kenny G concert at Studio 23.

 

How was your own do-nothing day? :-) 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment