Sunday, July 10, 2011

What Made My Day Today


We all love weekends. Having that “extra” time off work is having a lot of time to sleep and to curl up on my comfy bed. Tinatanong pa ba ‘yon?? Hehehe. ^_^v By the way, I woke up eleven o’clock this morning. You see, I still have half of my day to spend.


I did not bother cooking for lunch so why I just asked Grace to buy some cooked meal at Aling Celia’s and besides, the fridge is empty! ^_^ After noon, I happen to spot Malagkit rice in the cupboard while looking for instant noodles. What else it could be aside from having Champurado – a very timely miryenda for us? 


For dinner, Tatay and I felt like eating Tuyo and Fried Rice, perfect for this rainy day! I bet inggit na inggit ang kapitbahay namin sa amoy ng tuyo lalo na kung ganitong umuulan. Heheheh. Dicovery Channel topped it all up and made me think that my NEW greatest dream is to watch a Celine Dion concert, LIVE!!!


Thank you, Lord, for this generous day!
Happy weekend yo’s!



No comments:

Post a Comment