Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Random Recollections


 

©©©

            I surpassed White’s first 6 months preventive maintenance schedule after being so paranoid with all the negative service feedbacks for Honda Alabang branch especially items or parts being missing or not replaced! I think mine went okay. I put away all valuables items inside my car, including tools at the trunk. I set my appointment over the phone and then learned that the online appointment is not working. OLATS. The number I dialed was 02-902-9439.

            Even though my Service Advisor (that’s what they call the guy that should assist you all throughout the process) offered free ride to Alabang Town Center/Festival Mall, I opt to stay at the lounge area, watch HBO and get myself comfortable over the couch with unlimited coffee. I did not have much sleep that morning because I came home around 2:00AM. At 8:00AM, I was at the car wash (and later realized that a car wash was included in the service. Duh!) I came 30 minutes earlier at 09:30AM as advised, and by 2:30PM, White looks good as new – with 3 movies for 5 hours. I even tried to get some sleep pero nagdalawang isip ako kasi baka bigla na lang ako ngumanga don! Hahaha!     

            White’s A/C is even colder this time. Also, I have been having issues with my shift stick at gear 1 and it is gone now. It cost me P4,519.00 for the whole service – change oil/items replaced/fluids filled/parts checked/car wash. Next schedule is on January 2012.

            I had a hard time driving pauwi, super traffic at Aguinaldo Hi-way area. Ano pa nga ba ang aasahan ko, it was Saturday at the peak of rush. I was supposed to go to Dave’s birthday party pero hindi ko na talaga kaya.

©©©

I prepared Fried Lumpia earlier today while Beef Broccoli yesterday, perhaps Tinolang Manok tomorrow.

 

©©©

            Mistakenly sending a text message to someone whom both of you are *not on speaking terms* mode (hahaha!)… is not the best feeling in the whole world! There were two supposed-to-be recipients on my message; unfortunately, the other one was alphabetically residing next to that person. You might be thinking why that person is still on my list. Ok ok, I don’t have plans of deleting any; I just think that is sooo immature. I used to do that long time ago, and then I add them again later LOL.

            It was so embarrassing! Imagine me doing a facial expression while on the bus with my right hand slowly covering my face! (Now I am really laughing!) The pride was kicking in, I must say. I even blamed the roller on my Blackberry Bold. Ang sensitive kasi, kaunting touch mo lang, gumagalaw na!!! Those have phones like mine would totally understand me. *wink* *wink*. Okay, enough of the explanation! Hahahha.

            When it rains, it pours. There were two recipients and I badly needed the text to reach them until *boom!!!*

Sa kanya lang na send…
Piso na lang pala ang load ko (I blamed the internet charging of Globe)…
‘Message not sent’ na dun sa isa…
The text didn’t reach any of my intended receivers…

 The text was about work and it was important to me. When I came to the office, (White’s coding by the way, so I took the bus) I fixed what needs to be fixed and I moved on. ^_^v I logged on to BPI for mobile reload, coz I always make sure I have calling capabilities since I started driving. Mahirap na baka magkaaberya ako sa daan.

            Later that day, I received a message and guess what?... from that person. I did not really expect to receive one, or I did not bother. I just made sure my replies were calm and mature. Hahahaha! SUCCESS!

©©©

We watch Transformers 3 at Greenbelt. MOA was our first choice, but having volume of movie goers there in our minds, we decided to go to Greenbelt 3 instead. Inay ko po! Pang 8:00PM na ang next available cinema time. Then we ended up seeing the movie at Greenbelt 1. I like the movie and I love Rosie’s pretty white wardrobe!

Pepper Lunch at dinner! Swak!!!

©©©

How cute is this?
It is Monica and our new dog, Cha-Cha.

©©©

Vinegar for your hair… anyone?
^_^v

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment