Thursday, May 8, 2008

Birthday Gift Wish List

Since the 'Birthday' is coming, I have here my wish list:

 

  • Round Trip Ticket to a nice vacation scene

I really want to have an all-expense-paid vacation but I don’t think anyone can provide that for me. {hehehe}. So para mas feasible, round trip ticket na lang.

  • Coffee Tumbler (I believe Gems will be the one to satisfy this)

Gems already pledged this gift and I am holding on to her word of honor. {hahaha}. My ITCat Center tumbler is not in good condition right now. The design is already fading. So, a brand new one is really appreciated.

  • Pleasant Results on my 3rd Monthly Evaluation

The only people can grant these to me are my bosses! Please, please, please… It’s my birth month naman po eh.. I’ve been a good girl din naman..

  • Benetton Hot Perfume

Malapit na maghingalo ang perfume ko, so a  new 50ml bottle will do!

  • A Best Selling Novel Book

Since I already finished all my books, I need a new inspiration. Anyone can visit PowerBooks.

  • Spa Gift Certificates

I have never been to a spa. I planned to visit several months ago pero hindi sya natuloy. Syempre, masarap magrelax pagkatapos ng mga problema. {hay…sarraaaap}

  • Office Pillow

Actually, this item was my wish gift in our last Christmas exchange gift in ITCat Center. Sorry to my “monito” but I did’nt really like it…medyo matigas at sobrang liit. Maysado atang mahaba ang likod ko para doon. But I am using it on my bed… pang display. {hehehe}

  • Libreng Dinner sa North Park

Dinner lang oh! Ang dali dali kayang ibigay nito. The way to Meeyeow’s heart is through her stomach. Feed me well and I’ll be happy.

  • Sweeeet Surrender

Yum Yum! No one can ever resist to taste this one.

  • Pakimkim

This is probably the most appreciated gift for me this year {hahaha}. Pera na lang, dude! Seven months na lang naman eh pasko na!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Demanding ba? Napa-isip lang ako dahil may nagtanong sa akin kung ano daw yung gusto kong regalo sa birthday ko. So these are the things that popped out from my brilliant mind :D Pero honestly, in my heart… no material things are needed…

 

I just need to hear you say “h-a-p-p-y b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y” on that special day…

 

Surprise me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment