Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random Thoughts

I did not know that our barangay was already imposing curfew @ exactly 10:00pm until I heard this strange sound from our barangay hall just few minutes ago. Good for all Olobamas teens’ safety.

 

I have a lot of thoughts popping out on my mind right now…

 

The birthday is coming.

I want to go to Oceans Park.

My back is aching from the whole-day-cable-movie-watching.

I watched Terminator 1,2,&3.

My mobile phone is useless.

I don’t feel sleepy yet; maybe @ 3:00am. :[

My savings is running low and dry; I even failed to visit the 3-day sale at the mall.

Jellypotpot is already sleeping right now @ my bed.

MYTH BUSTERS is the best. Go Jaimie, go Adam!

I woke up late this morning, very late. :[

I want to go to Palawan.

My house is now under construction… gonna visit next month! :]

The “BOX” is coming. I need to follow it up to the delivery company.

My baby has a broken leg.

I have my constellation map! Thanks to Megs.

The sky is cloudy. :[

I want to shout.

I am dead hungry.

I want my mixed nuts with raisins.

I want my Buddha back.

The very first foreign movie I ever watched was ‘The Abyss’ by James Cameron which I happened to watch again this afternoon @ Star Movies.

I want to cut my hair, very short.

No, I want my hair long.

Lord, please send my soul mate.

I’ll color my future bedroom with red.

Tomorrow, I’ll wear something white.

I am not going to be late for work tomorrow so I can go home early.

It’s Laluy’s birthday on the 8th,as well as Papa Dar’s; PeeJay’s on the 7th, Jerts’ on the 10th, of course mine on the 13th, Joby’s on the 14th,Kenneth’s & Jaja’s on the 15th,Barry’s on the 16th,Jason’s on the 17th, and Nanay Rose was last May 1st!

Who is your life’s hero?

I cooked beefsteak yesterday.

I cut my finger with a knife last week.

Someone gave me a watch as a birthday present last year.

I want at least an iPod shuffle, a birthday card, a phone call greeting, a small cake, a text greeting, a kiss and a hug for my birthday this year.

I am slowly gaining weight.

I ate arroz caldo and tokwa last Friday, yesterday and this afternoon.

My period is LATE!

I did not get any sun burn for the first time in 7 summers.

I want Amber's Pichi-pichi rolled in cheese, now!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment