Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Day Of My Past

 

If you were to relinquish a day of your past to Rumpelstiltskin, what would it be?

 

Last weekend, we watched the final installment of SHREK: “Forever After” over Starbucks Signature Hot Choco and Espresso Macchiato in Mall of Asia IMAX, which by the way, was just my second time :-D e mahal e !puput-putput!. The first one was another animated movie, UP, last year. Although we were seated in the left most front row O_O (duling na duling ako haha), we still had great laughs at Ri-donkey-lous Donkey and Cat-astrophic Puss. Ooh I still love that Puss look when he asked Donkey to lend his tongue for him. Hahaha! But for me, the first installment is still the best among the Shrek series.

 

 

 

 

Life has been boring for Shrek after his marriage. However everything that he has gone through after being fooled by the evil Rumpelstiltskin :/, made him realized the value of his one true love, family and friends. If ever I would be placed in a position where Shrek was put into, I would do everything to make everything back in its right places and not to lose everything with doing nothing. Naks! I know I have been corny through the years, so DEAL with it!! hahahaha

 

From the theater, we went straight to Gilligan’s Island for a late dinner before we called it a night.

 

Going back to question -- a day of my past to Rumpelstiltskin … I would give up 13th of May 1980

 

JOKE!!! :-D

 

I guess it would be … NONE!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment