Thursday, May 20, 2010

High Temp

Kung pwede lang may dala akong electric fan kung saan man ako pumunta. The weather is sooo hoooot!!! :$ I even have to take a bath before going to bed every night, dati shower shower lang. This summer lang!!!

 

 

Work starts at 5:00AM, so by 2:00PM I usually in out front yard with Jelly since Monday. I can’t even stay inside the house and watch my favorite series in television coz I would just get soaked in more than a gallon of sweat. Wag na lang!

 

 

I got nothing to do except to violate our mango tree :D Here's the last batch of goodies. Next December na ulit :(

Mango and Chocolate cake, ayus! I also got to finish my book "The Little Prince". It was inded a good read. If you haven't, then please do! ^_^

 

 

Eto naman yung aantayin ko next month, our guava tree :D

I am so excited na for Shrek 4! Sana matuloy ang movie watching :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment