Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chiri Birdi ^_^ back-to-back-to-back

May 13th is my most favorite date of the year because it is my birdi [birthday] !!! :) I don't know, but it feels like everybody is so kind and sweet to me, yihi! :D

I have never had a big party for my birthday as a child, don't really remember anything with invitiations, party chairs and tables, balloons, the BIG cakes O_O, games and everything... nor even being given a Happy Birthday song by my classmates because it is at the middle of the summer school break T_T

Since I started working.. :D syempre may pera na, may pang treat na!!! This year I filed a vacation and spent THE DAY at home, with my family. 

The night before, I had Pizza Party at exactly 12AM at the office with office friends because I was on 4:00PM-1:00AM schedule the previous day.

Love it to spend with the Kids! ^_^ i served hotdogs, and spaghetti, the kids love it so much plus the exciting games! Thanks Jel, Ailyn, Grace, Bibi, Jaja and Nene. Tita Meeyeow appreciated everything!!!!

Me and my sister planned to have an out of town back-to-back party for me and Jaimie. Leslie's Garden Restaurant and Mount Sea Resort was the place!

Many thanks to all my FB friends for all your wall greetings!!! Damn i'm old na :D By the way, I was crying before I went to sleep, secret ko lang kung ano ang real reason :P

How can I forget all the letters written and sent to me :') I can read it over and over forever! I already realized how written love letters can stay through ever after. Naks!!! I wanna cry nanaman!!!

AND I was being asked when is my wedding, TWICE!!! hahahaha. Naman! lalo tuloy akong naexcite!

To all who remembered, nag text man or tumawag, thank you soooooooo much ^_^ !!!! You made me feel amazingly special even for a day, once again :)

Had few remaining birthday treats pa! Don't worry guys, dadating tyo dyan... mag iipon lang ako ng fuel :D Love you!

 

2 comments: