Monday, May 31, 2010

The Food I Used to Cook For You

 

It’s a UK holiday today! Yey! … One of the rare client holidays through out the year. Next is I think, 25-Dec na ulet!!! Pambihira talaga, di kayaga sa Pilipinas, every other week yata may holiday LOL! So I am enjoying the day at home although I had to wake up and go the bank early this morning. But good thing I had a chance to visit Imus wet market which I haven’t seen in many months! I bought avocadoes, fresh buko at vegetables for my Pinakbet.

 

After lunch, I had 2-hour sleep ^_^ sarap matulog sa sofa! I woke up with a headache though! I guess from a bad dream. It was around 2:30PM, time for my miryenda! Gutom na ako!!!!

 

In 30 minutes, I was able to cook congee and tofu.. a.k.a lugaw at tokwa :-D


Here's my pinapple-graham cake, panapalamig ko pa sa freezer. Hopefully mamayang dinner time, maupakan ko na to!!! :-D

Love the holiday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment