Friday, May 28, 2010

Laugh, Laugh, Laugh

 

The title of this post is not part of Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” [laugh, laugh, laugh.. I want your laugh] [love, love, love.. I want your love] hahaha that’s corny! :-D I just want to write about me being a person who loves to laugh “all the time”. Kahit siguro napapagod na yung jaw ko kakatawa, kinakapos na ng hininga, tapos nagkakauuntugan pa kami ng katabi ko .. I would never ever stop to love laughing. I am generally a happy person, naks! :-D Kung palakihan lang ng ngiti at palakasan lang ng tawa eh siguro… I am the numero UNO! I hope people closest to me would attest to this! Pag hindi, bibirahin ko kayo! And you’ll see the Bendita out of me! :-D Joke lang.

 

I am even more blessed to have a lot of “happy” people around me and it really complements this attitude.

 

Some college friends used to tell me I am a girl with the BIG SMILE. :-D

 

There is Tinay and Melay, my La Salle buddies and laughing/bungisngis buddies. Ate Lanie is my clown, especially when she does her rapping stints. I really thought she could be an Agua/Bendita impersonator! Hahaha!! I have my loudest laugh whenever she’s around. Tinay, Melay and me are her fans. Need I say more how funny she is?

 

With Dave and Warren, whom both “La-i-te-ro” (peace) :-D and funny at the same time, dinner at the pantry is always as humorous as a comedy bar!

 

There is Derek, an ex-colleague, gosh amazing talaga ang mga funny lines nya. Laugh trip ako pag naririnig ko sya.

 

Here are Gems and Che. When they are in the right mood of kulit (all the time by the way), each moment with them is always a blast!

 

And my sister, Dith, sa kanya ako nagmana. And Jelly and Jaimie of course, nahawa na kay Tita tumawa ng malakas!

 

And even in the saddest days of my life, I just laugh -- with a bucket of tears though. I actually have this weird way of crying where I look for a mirror and just watch the tears going down on my cheeks. I usually do this inside the comfort room or inside my room kapag wala si Jelly. :D It is weird, I know!!! Hahahaha. :-D Parang kulang ang pagiyak ko kapag walang salamin!!! Siguro kasi gusto ko maganda pa din yung distortion ng mukha ko kapag umiiyak ako… then I would smile in between kasi ang pangit ko and I would be okay. Hahaha, sounds crazy!

 

Smiling and laughing are contagious. They are just about the best things in the world and they are free! Laughter is still the best medicine after all. So come on… smile and laugh with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment