Monday, July 5, 2010

3rd & 4th of July

 

From a crazy seafood birthday party to body-aching badminton session to chicken-all-you-can dinner, this weekend really ought to come with overloading happy hormones!!! ;-D

 

The Seafood Party

Good for our barkada, nobody has allergies on sea foods. These are actually our favorite since our ITC days. This party is the celebration of our birthday. Mine was last 13th of May, Gabu and Ate Lanie were last 24th and 22nd of June, respectively. Our last get together prior to this was almost half year ago during our year-end party in 2009.

 

These cakes were gifts from Melay. I wish she was there.

 

I asked Sheh to host the games and she did not fail us! Sheh, two thumbs up from us! The games were awesome! Good job, Sheh! First was Pinoy Henyo. Galit nag alit si Ate Lanie kay Ate Rina kasi hindi nya mahulaan yung “Zambales” :-D

I had my turn and I played it very well! Naks! Hahaha

 

 Food were prepared by Ate Lanie, Ate Rina and Paul! Sa uulitin!



Ang laki na ng  mga inaanak ko... Pauline, Gabu and Adrielle


 

More than ten years of friendship... eto na kami ngayon! Hulaan nyo kung sino sino ang buntis... wahahaha




Tinay, Ate Rina, Ate Malou, Sheh, Ate Lanie and Antuah: Thank you for the friendship and all the support I needed. Thank you for always being ther for me through think and thin. I love you all!


Too bad, I was not able to attend Dave's party! T_T Late na kasi, At 6pm I was still in Cavite. I know naman wraptrac pips are soooooooo understanding, dba? Muah!



Kuya Joel's Birthday!

At lunch, we were able to celebrate Kuya Joel's 38th birthday after we went to church last Sunday. Ate Doll prepared her best Sinigang na Baka! Ang saraaap! And fresh tahong from the sea! Hehehehe. Kuya Joel, thanks for taking care of my sister and my nieces! God bless you!


3-Hour Badminton

Until now my back is still aching! I even have to move my legs very slow so it wont hurt anymore... Nasobrahan yata kahapon. I want to say thanks to Sheh for organizing and to Derek for coming even for a very short notice. Don’t worry, dadayo naman kami sa Raquetas next time!


Being sporty is one of my frustrations in life. I don’t look like one pero nangarap din ako minsan na maging isang magaling na swimmer! :D Wahahaha, anyway I am just happy that I was able to run almost 5 kilometers in one night and do badminton once in a while.



Next week, tara badminton tayo!


Chicken All-You-Can!

Natuloy din sa wakas! We thought this Max’s promo has ended last week but it turned out that it was extended for 2 more weeks! ;-D weeeee! All in all we had 6 quarters, mine is only two! We also ordered Desert Sampler and Unlimited Sago Gulaman, kaya siguro di kami nakarami ng chicken, tapos nag order pa ako ng rice! The fats we burned during our badminton have been offset right away with our dinner! ^_^v wala rin.


 

 

Every labas nung may dala ng Chicken, kumukuha kami... 
... Unlimited Chicken - Awesome!
Unlimited MAX'S Chicken - Ano baaaaaaa!


 

...Untill my next  kwento! Thanks for dropping by!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment