Monday, July 12, 2010

A Little Of Everything

 

 

Last week was all about a little of everything.

 

A Little Stress – stress with urgent work loads, with the house bills and we run out of rice and gas last week!

 

A Little Luck – I got a chance to work Australian shift two weeks in a row! I was able to update my site everyday, had a lot of spare time for myself, my pets and look up in the sky to see my stars!!!

 

A Little Entertainment – Friday night at the mall which I have never done in years was a satisfying one. With a little shopping (spent P2,000), a little Japan show watching (awesome!), a little Saurday Twillight (Exclipse!), a little concert (Usher!) and a little Red Mango (while browsing the net through my PSP) – what else I could ask for?

 

A Little Missing – I miss my friends at work. I miss Dith. I miss running. I will miss our little chats.

 

A Little Workout – Two weeks in a row, I had extreme satisfying badminton sessions with my old friends. I had severs body pains for three consecutive days. But it was worth it, very.

 

A Little Quiet Time For Myself – Ate Lanie’s letter for me is such an eye opener. I still read it once in a while. She really cares. Now, I want to know the defference between doubt and fear.

 

A Little More Happiness – Through the years that I fell down, I cried, I lose hope, I rise up, I found treasures and I open up – God is always watching over me.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment