Monday, July 19, 2010

Random Things


Sometimes I worry about the things I put on my diary because I might be writing information that would make me so vulnerable from prying eyes but I could not resist telling my story.


Every time I drink coffee/tea/hot chocolate from Starbucks, my stomach gets crazy (clog, clog, clog) but I still keep on buying and drinking for bonding’s sake.


When I was younger, I used to think that at 30, I would own a house, have 3 kids (assuming that I got married at 27) and be baking pies every weekend.


I never thought I would love running... so much... more than badminton! 


 

I just learned that Eds is Rovic’s first girlfriend, in real life! I read this from the 36-page YES magazine John Lloyd Cruz edition. I still think I look like Kaye Abad. Hehehe ^_^v


I have seven functioning wrist watches (the rest just run out of batteries) which I use depending on my mood and outfit, but none of them was bought by me, either a gift or inheritance.

 

I was dying to buy a new car this year but after I was discouraged to buy Honda City, I am now confused what new model/color to eye on... and I am even considering not buying one! (Woooooh, I pang shopping ko na lang kaya yung naipon ko?!)

 

Nobody has beaten me in the mind-boggling word game, Word Factory.

 

My big toe nails on both feet were half dead. I just put dark nail polish to cover them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment