Thursday, July 8, 2010

Takbo.ph RunFest 2010

I am terrible sport-minded person! – thinking sports can make me skinny again like I used to be in high school. I have to overcome this insecurity, SOON! I saw Gem’s post in Facebook about our coming running event! Shocks! I did not practice for a month!!!

 

With only two weeks left before the Takbo.ph RunFest event this year, I really need to practice again!!! I am just a bit worried about my right knee; it feels like something is snapping while walking, what more when running! It started aching one night at the office after double crossing my legs in sideways for several hours like the celebrities doing while on an interview on tv! :-/


“Celebrate Running” is the theme of this year’s RunFest to be held at the Fort Bonifacio on 25th of July and I will definitely celebrate with them. Beyond doubt, it would be a fun event with my friends! Another thing that I am actually excited about is the singlet with MY NAME on it. I happen to avail the personalized singlet for this event!!!



Special thanks to Brando for sharing his passion in running to us and for all the encouragements. I never thought I would be able join this kind of event. I only see this on tv before but soon I’ll feel the real thrill!!!


Next week, I’ll be on mid shift and practicing is never just an option – it is in my to-do-list!

No comments:

Post a Comment