Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pepper Everywhere


Finally, Pepper Lunch for dinner! 

It was a holiday and we decided to go all way to Pepper Steak  at Greenbelt 5 for an exciting dinner. No special occasion but we have to spend atleast P400.00 for the reimbursement. I was actually kind of hesitant to join at first because of work (LOL, nakakasama talaga ang work sa pleasure!) but Warren did the deed again! In other words, napilit ako ng todo and I enjoyed the dinner!

I was not able to finish my meal kasi nagmiryenda ako ng rice and spring rolls sa Jolibee earlier that day. Yes, kanin for miryenda! Hahaha. Mahina talaga ang tolerance ko sa gutom, and if I have to choose between my stomach and my thighs, alam nyo na ang pipiliin ko! Hahaha :-D

And the most exciting part, I got to be updated  with the latest chikkas I totally missed during my Australian Shift weeks!  Bonggang bongga! Bashiiiingg!

For Pepper Lunch, try their Pepper Rice (around P250.00), one of their base menus at saka eto yung pinakamura! I love the juicy corn kernels on top and the tiny lice-like sprinkled pepper on the rice. Yum yum. Watch out for the oil sizzles, it’ll make your face look like a world without eskinol! Hahaha. And be ready to smell like beef and pepper! Achoooo!


Hindi pa tapos kumain, may plano na sa next holiday . . . YakiMix! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment