Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December The Sixth Is


the first day of my two-week early morning shift this month. I have been always looking forward to this schedule – not only I make money *at home* but I create excitement to work soon *at the office*! ^_^

… the birthday of my sweetest Ate. I hope she had a wonderful day. My wish is for her to be blessed like she always does. She is such a loving sister, nobody can deny! I look up to her in every way. Sometimes she could be sensitive, but she is like the most thoughtful of them all.

… the day I discovered my two BPI Savings accounts are disabled for deposit? Whaaat? BPI , are you kidding meee? What do you call a savings account that I cannot put my money on, literally? Well, technically, the Bank Manager in BPI-Bacoor told me that there are such accounts, where the branch tags the accounts for exclusivity. In my case, I have the payroll account and a save up account drawn from the payroll – unfortunately, both came from the root word “peyrol” . So I have to go to the branch, etchetera etchetera chuvachacha! I really wasted my time on the queue for an hour.

… that one day I could have missed to celebrate but will never miss to remember. Nothing more than smizing with two Burger King Whooper Junior meals over Narnia!

Happy December The Sixth!!! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment