Friday, December 24, 2010

Back To High School


Our company’s year-end party celebrated the popularity of high school oomph this year! Yeah boy! I was actually imagining myself in a cheerleader or in a sexy librarian outfit when I first heard of the theme… hahaha! But our team decided to wear school uniform instead, not bad naman.

I borrowed Jelly’s uniform and I had my cutie little skirt customized in Imus.

Chiri: "Kuya, ganito po kaikli yung palda." (showing my preferred length of the skirt)
Kuya Modista: (Looking back at me, confused) "Saang school ka ba iha? Baka maexpelled ka nyan?"
Chiri: "Hahaha, Kuya pang costume ko to sa party namin!" ^_^

 

My team bagged five thousand pesos (P5,000.00) from a high school picture guessing game and seventeen thousand pesos (P17,000.00) for the choir singing contest ala-Glee!

 

Bonggang bongga!

 

2 comments: