Friday, December 10, 2010

I Heart Gelato


Beeee-seeee! It is indeed a busy week for me :-) Thank God I never run out of purpose to wake up each morning and do what’s on my list! And the list includes this JOURNAL! ;-D


Obsessed With White

As you all know, I love Yellow stuffs, but I really really admire Whites too! I got white watches, white pants (I love white pants/shorts – topped with deep colored shirts), white shoes and white bags. Even the laptop I got from Kuya is white! And so now, I am dreaming of a white car! I went to the bank yesterday to submit and pickup some documents. Hopefully, everything will be fine. Yiay! O_o

 

2 Hours to Home

I am quite blessed with my extreme shift schedules because I could skip the terrible traffic in Manila during rush hours! Grabidad!!! Sobrang hassle talaga. I was actually playing as a chance passenger together with “hundreds” of commuters along Baclaran road last night at around 6:30pm for an hour. I really don’t know how I survived the additional hour standing on bus. I hate to admit – sumakit yung bewang ko (tumatanda ka na ineng!) Fortunate enough, someone from my front get off the bus at SM Bacoor. Sure seat for few mminutes! Hehehe.

 

Entangled

Later I discovered that the title of the animated film I’d like to watch is ‘Tangled’ :-)) Hahaha “Entangled” daw LOL. Well, related to this. May kalokohan nanaman si Daddy Demz kaya muntik na silang mag away ni Ate. ^_^v Tatay is a very organized person. Mahihiya ang kwarto ko sa salansan ng mga gamit nya. And when he saw the tangled cables of our router-modem connection *BOOM!!!* ayun na. Inorganize nya at hindi na gumana ang internet. Hahaha!!!

Even just thinking about living separately from him makes me feel sad… kaya ko ba?

 

Cooked Adobong Pusit

What was for lunch? It’s Adobong Pusit. Medyo disappointed ako ng kaunti kasi naubos sa pag wash yung ink nya sa loob kaya hindi masyadong maitim yung sabaw. I really like it darker… actually darkest! Mas maitim, mas masarap! Mas kumakapit sa ngipin, mas masaya! LOL :-))


 

Message From The Boss

I did not expect to receive an IM message from my ex-boss –but he did! He actually migrated to New Zealand since I left La Salle, so that was the last time I saw him. I was kind of hesitant to ask questions, so just answered back with “. . .You too and your family!”. He replied with a "THANKS". I wonder when will I see him again :-)


 

Gelatissimo!

A treat of gelato from Gelatissimo topped my day! I picked Pistachio flavor and I looooooove it so much! On December 13th is the first birthday of their branch in Glorietta 5. Sayang, baka hindi ako makapunta :-(

Truffle yung inorder nya, ampait daw T_T

Pistachio! Hmmm, better than Froyo :-D


The Skirt

Muntik ko nang makalimutan na magpapatahi pa ako ng costume para sa party namin! Patay rush na to! Ayun, nasingil tuloy ako ng P400! Will pick on sunday!!!


 

I don’t know why I have been writing this for two daysnow… I guess super busy :-(

I NEED A VACATION  . . .

Weeeeeeeee!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment